Mahajan travel feeling happy to announce that we started Chardham yatra from Chandigarh. It is our great pleasure an to introduce our self as a leading Tour operator for Chardham Yatra which includes the visit of Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. We Are very proud to have excellent reputation in the market for quality services in very standard rate from last 15 years.
We take the opportunity to provide the perfect vacation catered personally to you to fulfill every need and satisfy every desire. We are well known to provide the best Chandigarh to Chardham tour in terms of all tour services like planning, cost valuations, hotels suggestions and bookings, transportation etc. Our team also have 10 year experience of takings the chardham trip to thousand of people. This year 2023 Chardham Yatra packages will get you an opportunity to roam the pious places of Hindu religion god-goddess.
Chardham yatra from Chandigarh taxi package
- Chardham yatra from Chandigarh innova taxi booking cost: 50000 Rs
- Chardham yatra from Chandigarh taxi fare sedan:- 35000 Rs
Char Dham Yatra Tour Itinerary from Chandigarh
- Day : 01 Haridwar – Barkot (1300 km / 07 hrs)The trip will begin from the Chandigarh railway station or Chandigarh airport. It will take 4-5 hrs only. We will start our trip at 10 pm from Delhi and will reach approx in 04- 05 am at Haridwar.
- Day : 02 Haridwar – Barkot (190 km / 07 hrs)On second day your morning will in haridwar the pious place of uttrakhand. Start your day with a cup of tea have breakfast and then the trip will go forward for Barkot. It will take 06-07 hours. In the route the famous location mussoorie and lakhmandal will come.The “fairyland” of Uttarakhand, named as mussoorie is one of the best spot to visit. It is in doon valley, the climate of mussoorie is just awesome. The area is fully covered with the snow capped peaks which makes the spot more attractive. the next destination where we will reach is lakhmandal and is very famed for the ancient story of pandavas it is considered that in the period of agyatvas the pandavas lived there. They also made a temple which is dedicated to shiva and known as shiv temple, they worships there lord shiva. And barkot is the small town at uttarakashi. It is totally surrounded by the mountains and has the beautiful view. After the arrival, stay at the hotel of barkot and have sleep.
- Day : 03 Barkot – Yamnotri – Barkot (48 km / 02 hrs & start trek 5 km each side)This morning will be in barkot. Have breakfast at early morning and then drive to jankichatti the trek of yamunotri will start from here. You can use mules, litters (charges will your own) to go.The yamunotri is the first dham to go and is located at an altitude of 4,421 meters. The yamunotri is an origin of river Yamuna or jamuna, who was the daughter of surya dev. The main origin is in Bandar poonch. There is a hot water kund named as surya kund and a divya shila which is considered as Yamuna sprung forth. And 14 kilometres rigorous trek from Hanuman Chatti that is not merely visually and physically encouraging but spiritually hoist. After the temple visit, Overnight stay is at the hotel in Barkot.
- Day : 04 Barkot – Uttarkashi (100 km / 04 hrs)The third day’s morning will in barkot. The next drive is for uttarkashi. Have the morning meal and there is also a cave known as shiva gufa in mahargaon.The cave named as shiv gufa is an ancient cave in uttarkashi. There are the idols of lord shiva, ganesha, loyus and om. The cave is very big and filled with totally water. Only four people visit the cave at a time. There are the reverberations of falling water everywhere.After the drive the tour will stay at the hotel of uttarakashi and in the evening the next roam is for the vishwanath temple.The vishwanath temple is one of the holiest temples in route of barkot. Which is 26 feet high, this trident’s base measures 8 feet 9 inches, and its top, the circumference is of 18’/2 feet. It was made by sage parshuram and the maharani khaneti. This temple is submerged with the kashi vishwanath temple. Stay a night in uttarkashi have dinner and sleep.
- Day : 05 Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 Km / 03 to 04 hrs each side)In the early morning the drive is for gangotri it will minimum take. The breakfast will in early morning, and then drive to Gangotri. First destination we’ll reach is gangnani and you can take as holy dip on that. Since drive afore to Gangotri.In the main region of gangotri, there is a temple which is made by the gurkha general Amar singh thapa in 18th century and is dedicated to ganga maiyan. The main source of river gangae is in gaumukh and is located 18km distant. The origin is of the river is of shape of mouth of a cow that’s why it is named as gaumukh. It is supposed to the very holy place of the region. You will see the beautiful flora and fauna in your surroundings.After pay a call of the Gangotri temple, return to Uttarakashi. The harsil is the village route, at the coast of Bhagirathi River and the most spectacular view of Himalayas.The drive will continue for uttarkashi night stay will at hotel in Uttarrkashi.
- Day : 06 Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (200 km / 08 to 09 hrs)The next morning of the tour will in uttarakashi. After having the morning meal, the team will transfer you to guptkashi. In route you can see the dhara devi temple which is based on kali maiyan. The temple is located in the middle of the river alaknanada. It is very powerful temple and it is supposed that whoever will go to take blessing from maiyan gets salvation way easy.Guptkashi is the nearest spot from the kedarnath dham. After reaching the town check in to the hotel rooms and take rest and prepare you to walk over on foot way for kedar dham. Overnight stay is at the hotel in Guptkashi/Sitapur.
- Day : 07 Guptkashi – Sonprayag – Kedarnath Trek (35 km drive / 18 km Trek one side)In the early morning take your breakfast and have a small bag pack for kedarnath dham. The way of reaching kedarnath will go via gaurikund. The kund is a source of hot water and it is heard by the ancestors that mata parvati used to bath in the lake before. After this your trek will go on foot or you can take palanquins, litters or ponies (charges will given by yourself).Kedarnath is temple which is based on lord shiva and a very important place of pilgrimage. There are so many temples around the main temple. It is in very high altitude. There is also an idol of the pandavas, draupadi. And also the trance of the Adishankaracharya . There is a great rock also which is named as bheemshila and is supposed to be the “suraksha kavach” of the temple.The night will spend by you in kedarnath’s ashrams. And you will get the dormitory system at the area. Have dinner and sleep.
- Day : 08 Kedarnath – Sonprayag – Guptkashi (18 km trek / 35 km drive)Today morning visit the kedarnath temple again, start trek down to gaurikund and than drive back to guptkashi/sitapur. After arrival at guptkashi/sitapur Check in to the hotel rooms and have relaxation overnight.
- Day : 09 Guptkashi – Badrinath (200 km Drive / 10 hrs)The next day drive is for badrinath. Have your breakfast and get ready to next sight. badrinath is one of the main temple in the chardham yatra. It is dedicated to the lord Vishnu. The temple is situated in the coast of Alaknanda and lakshman ganga river. The start of the temple will by the tapt kund which is a pond of hot water and makes the soul sin free. Then the narad kund is another kund where the sculpture of the lord Vishnu was thrown by the china army and its renovation is done by Adishankaracharya. After the visit check into the hotel room which is 100m far from the temple and you can see the view of the temple from your window. Spend a night there and have a dinner & sleep.
- Day : 10 Badrinath – Srinagar (160 km drive / 6 hrs)After The visit of badrinath temple next day after breakfast for srinagar where the pancha-prayag is waiting for you. After reaching in the hotel of shrinagar have some rest and then the trip will take you to sonprayag , nandaprayag, vishnuprayag, karnprayag & the very famous devprayag. The devprayag is famed for the junction of the alaknanda and Bhagirathi Rivers. Come back to Srinagar hotel, have dinner and sleep.
- Day : 11 Srinagar – Chandigarh (350 km drive / 12 hrs)This day will be the last day of the journey. Have breakfast than the team will take you back to your home town Chandigarh. The adieu will be at the railway station or the airport or vice-versa.